Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work, School, Work!

So I started a new job about a month ago at Primary Children's Medical Center. I work in the Emergency Department as a Tech and I love it. I just finished training last week and had my first day on my own yesterday. It was a busy day but things went well. A lot of people have said how do you do it working with those poor kids, it would be too sad. I love to see kids get better so that is the best place to help them through the process.
I am still working my other job as well at the Urgent Care and like it there so much. Some things have changed there and it was a hard adjustment but things are more stable and working out. I hope to work both jobs for awhile.
The challenge of having two jobs it that I am also a full time student and so I am limited on how much time I have to study. But for the most part school is going well. I am taking double Chemistry classes and Physiology. I am doing awesome in Chemistry but I need to study more in Physiology, hmmm. . . probably should be studying right now instead of updating this blog. I just wanted everyone to know what I have been up to.
I am looking forward to spending the day with my family for Thanksgiving. Even though I live at home it seems like I don't ever get to seem my family since I am gone either at Work or School.

No comments: