Monday, September 22, 2008

I am back!

I went running for the first time this week since my last race. My foot is finally healed and I can start up again. Down side is I let myself get lazy and out of shape (well more like into a round shape) and so it has been really hard to want to go running but I just gotta get back into it. I love how I feel after a good run.
So I have gone twice in the last week and I am glad to say I am finally back.
To update how my life has been going lately. School started back up and I am so busy studying and working that my social life has been put on hold and I am ok with that for now. I am enjoying my classes this semester and I am doing pretty good in them so far. I am not dating anyone and I really don't have the desire to date anyone for a bit. I am taking time for myself to really get to know and love myself.
Work has been having some bumpy roads with a few changes in it but it feels like things well settle down for a bit now (hopefully).
I am really missing my friend Lindy, she moved out to Oklahoma last month, and the fun times we had together. We use to email each other through out the day while at work and now with her new job I don't think she can do that anymore :(
My other good friend Alexis is engaged now and is so busy planning her wedding and spending time with her fiance Rick now that I don't get to talk to her much as well.
So to sum it up I am feeling like a loner now with no friends and no desire to make new ones what with school and working taking up all my time. But to end this on a good note I am really enjoying spending time with my family. We couldn't be closer.

2 comments:

Springer Family said...

Sounds good! Wish I could run more often, but I am so lazy. I just started a new job and hope to be working from home in about two weeks. Do you go to Bryner anymore? Well hope school is going well, you're so motivated.

Lindy T! said...

BFF!!!! I am so glad that I discovered that I can email at work! I try to email as much as possibly but my branch is kind of busy when I am the only one who is really working. I am missing you a ton as well! I am really having a hard time out here missing everyone, especially you! Hope that everything goes well for you!