Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boy's!


Ok so I am a kissing slut I have decided. I like to kiss boys what can I say. My latest squeeze is Brant he is 20yrs old and super cute. I met him at church and we just hit it off. Since the week that we met we have gone hiking (for fhe), went to a bbq and frisbee golf (which is super fun 1st time ever and I totally suck at throwing a frisbee) went again and played frisbee golf later in the week, went and watched the new batman movie (AWESOME!) and hung out after as well. WOW that is a lot for one week now that I think about it. If it really goes somewhere I will keep you all posted but till then I will be doing my thang!

1 comment:

Lindy T! said...

I would like to play with you Crystal...I might I say I am sure a lot cooler than these boys you are kissing it up with....AND I am leaving soon. I know I won't put out but you best hang out with me before I leave!!!!